Here is the link for the popular Wiki article.
- Backbone.js is easy to understand usability modules, as well as the very straightforward learning curve
- React.js was created by the team of Facebook developers and came out in 2013. This very framework is behind the front-end scenes of the two social giants.
- Aurelia.js being a self-proclaimed web development framework, Aurelia makes the process of site development a creative process.
- Vue.js framework delivers two-way data binding, server-side rendering, Vue-CLI and optional JSX support.
- Socket is a framework you can enjoy a fully functional real-time communication between the client and the server.
The process of choosing a framework depends not only on its functionality but also how it can be used within your own project. To read more about these frameworks visit this link.