I’m in Los Angeles, CA today participating in Adobe MAX 2009. For today’s podcast, I’d like to share with you the first few minutes of the Keynote with Shantanu Narayen, Adobe CEO as well as few of the big announcements.
The theme is clearly mobile Web. Here’s a summary of today’s highlights with a few links:
- Adobe Opens iPhone to Flash Developers
- Adobe Unveils First Full Flash Player for Mobile Devices and PCs
- RIM joins Open Screen Project
- Adobe and NVIDIA Deliver Rich Web Experiences on Netbooks and Mobile Devices
- Adobe and Qualcomm Bring Full Flash Player to Next-Generation for Mobile Devices
- Nokia and Adobe Bring New Flash Applications to Mobile Phones and Other Devices
- Adobe Unveils LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 2
- Adobe Flash Platform Speeds Web Innovation Across Desktops and Devices
- Adobe ColdFusion 9 Now Available
A full transcript will follow in twenty for hours.
Today’s Web Professional Minute is sponsored by WebProTraining.org. WOW is pleased to announce the availabilty of the Creating Accessible Web Forms Course. Creating web forms that are accessible to people with disabilities requires understanding of the labeling features of HTML markup and how browsers interpret labeling markup for assistive technologies like screen readers. The online course is being taught by Dr. Gunderson University of Illinois Urbana/Champaign. The course also provides great value and is highly reccomended by Web professionals worldwide.
WOW members will receive a discounted rate of $150.00. Check out all of the details on the Web Pro Training website and register today!
Check out all of the great links on the Web Professional Minute Website.